Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Cynic's Are Always SO Negative

Upon reading some of my posts, my buddy felt that I was being "a bit cynical." Always helps to hear things through someone else's nose, and I can definitely see where he's coming from. Nevertheless, "just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you."

Cynicism isn't my aim or my general stance. I'm grasping for lucid thinking about human nature, and my rose-colored glasses have recently been busted, although I'm sure it's all for the best.

That doesn't mean I'm cynical about life and existence in general (note the previous posts on stars, and sand, and BIG). I think life, and the Universe, and God, and ... everything! ... are absolutely, jaw-droppingly, amazing!

People are amazing and wonderful too, or can be. But they're very hard to admire when they're rifling through your wallet and stomping on your heart.

I can't believe he thinks I was being cynical. Posted by Hello

No comments: